18. og 19. september 2017 arrangeres den årlige nordiske samlingen for SIF-organisasjonene (Sustainable Investment Forum) i Helsinki. Her samles Swesif, Dansif, Finsif og Norsif.
Arrangementet er åpent for alle nordiske SIF-medlemmer. Her får du mulighet til å møte medlemmer i de andre organisasjonene, og diskutere aktuelle temaer innenfor ansvarlig investeringspraksis.
For påmelding, send en e-post til Dansif (email@example.com) før 1. september. Vennligst skriv om du blir med på middag den 18. september.
Under følger invitasjon og program fra Dansif:
NORDIC SIF MEETING AND SEMINAR IN COPENHAGEN, 18 – 19 SEPTEMBER 2017
Dear NORDIC SIF members
Welcome to this year’s NORDIC SIF meeting, which will be held in conjunction with a closed seminar.
Venue: Danske Bank,”Kuppelsalen” Laksegade 10, Copenhagen
Time: 18 September 2017, 10 am – 5 pm
- 10.00 Registration
- 10.30 Welcome
- 10.40 Transition risk for oil and gas in a low carbon world
- 10:40: Andrew Grant, Carbon Tracker – presentation of the research Q&A
- 11:20: Pelle Pedersen, PKA – PKA’s perspective on oil and gas asset risks and how the research helps
- 11:30: Workshop session – feedback on the research and discussion of potential uses
- 12:10: Oliver Grayer, IIGCC and Paul Chandler, PRI – presentation of IIGCC and PRI’s future collaborative engagement opportunities on climate change
- Link to the research: http://2degreeseparation.com/
- 13.30 Implementing the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises
- – Thoughts on the OECD paper «Responsible Business Conduct for Institutional Investors» by OECD representative, Legal Expert Responsible Business Conduct, Barbara Bijelic. Q&A session.
- – Workshop around implementing the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises, with focus on human rights. This session will be led by representatives from the Danish Institute for Human Rights, Senior Advisor Cathrine Bloch Veiberg and Senior Advisor Elin Wrzoncki.
- Introduction to human rights
- Work shop around working with human rights in line with the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises.
- Q&A session.
- 16.30 Round up
- 18.30 Dinner, held at Tight, Hyskenstræde 10, 1207 Copenhagen K. Dansif will contribute towards the cost for a three-course menu. Let us know if you have any dietary requirements. Drinks are on your own.
Venue: Nykredit, Kalvebod Brygge 48, Copenhagen
Time: 19 September 2017, 08.45 am – 1 pm
- 08.45 Coffee
- 09.00 Welcome Søren Larsen, Head of ESG, Nykredit Asset Management
- 09.00 Nordic SIF meeting Presentation by all the Nordic SIFs: current trends, interesting activities and initiatives. Only open to members.
- 10.30 Coffee
- 10.45 ESG investing; Effects on the value and risk-return profile of the investor’s portfolio. A review of the literature and current evidence. A report prepared for Dansif. (To be shared with the participants later). Professor of Finance, Søren Hvidkjær, Head of the Department of Finance, Copenhagen Business School
- 13.00 Closing remarks
- 13.00 Sandwiches “to go” and networking
Registration: Please email Dansif (firstname.lastname@example.org) by September 1. Please, state whether you are attending the dinner on 18 September.
Del dette arrangementet på Facebook Del dette arrangementet på Twitter